We invite you to continue your isolation and social distancing, but this time for a weekend in the Sarapiquí Tropical Forest surrounded by flora and faun Our capacity ratio allows us to have a large amount of space for you and your family. All our common areas are open, allowing you to easily observe birds, frogs, monkeys and other species practically from your chair, either on your own terrace or in the lobby. Air conditioned rooms will keep you away from humidity and provide you with a very comfortable space to rest.
We have added the measures suggested by the Ministry of Health as we are committed to your safety.
Offers available Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Valid for Costa Rican residents only. Maximum of five people per room.
- One night accommodation in a double room with breakfast and rafting included
Rate per person, per night C / 38,000
Children under 12 years C / 20,000.
- One night accommodation in a double room
- One breakfast per person
- One lunch per person
- One dinner per person
- Tour to choose between: chocolate tour, night walk, morning walk, agriculture tour or a guide for a bicycle tour. Transfers to tours are not included. Minimum of two people per tour.
Rate per person, per night C / 55,000
Children under 12 years C / 23,000.
- One night accommodation in a double room with breakfast
- Night walk
Rate per person, per night C / 27,500
Children under 12 years C / 7,000.
Regular Rates 2019-2021
Valid from November 2019 to December 31st, 2021.
Single room (A/C): USDLS 110.00
Double room (A/C): USDLS 110.00
Triple room (A/C): USDLS 125.00
Junior suite (single or double) : USDLS 140.00
Plus 13% sales tax.
Breakfast: USDLS 10.00
Lunch: USDLS 14.00
Dinner: USDLS 16.25
Plus 10% service tax and 13% sales tax.
* Meal prices for non-guests have a US$1.00 additional, before taxes.